Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunny Townsville


My Mum

My little sister Kelly
My big brother Vince with his catch ( Barramundi )
Sisters
Mums House


Cane Toad

Castle Hill


Crystal Creek bridge


After my fantastic year off travelling around the world and Australia it was finally time to go home...back to sunny Townsville. It was awesome to catch up with friends and family and talk about my adventures of trekking around. It is a strange feeling when you come home, you seem to view things differently. I must admit that I am alot more open minded now and confident in myself. I certainly still have itchy feet and want to travel more....which leads me to my decision of moving to Scotland with Scott. I will be moving over in the middle of December. After seeing alittle bit of what the world can offer I want to discover more. But I will never forget that Townsville is the home in my heart :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny, first of all a happy new year
I do not know if you remember me, I'm Eric Debie from Belgium.
I was almost nine months in Townsville, Mercure inn in 1999.
I fouund you back, thanks to this wonderful journey site of your.
You have created a beautiful world tour with your friend, sorry I did’nt know abouth this, because then I had you received in Belgium.
I visited back in 2004 again Australia, and then I also visited in Townsville, Kerry ,Lynn I meet.
I hope I can reach you with this answer, my contact details are: debie.e @ skynet.be

kind regards

Erik Debie