Monday, March 26, 2007

The Highlands...just beautiful !!!!

Fort William ( Loch Linhe )
Loch Linhe
Loch Linhe
To Glencoe







Highland Cow
Highland Cow




Scott & I went away for the weekend in the Scottish Highlands. It was such a glorious weekend, the sun shining the whole weekend...superb !!! We took advantage of the great weather and went for a ride on a trail called ' The Witches Trail ' , which is where the mountain bike world cup will be held in September. ( I rode some green, blue, red & black )...the black track was a bit frightening. The section I rode down, correction, walked & rode down was called Nessy. This is where I will be standing to watch the world campions when they come to compete. Definite carnage!!! So overall it was a great weekend...oh yeah to top it off I saw a highland cow.


No comments: