Monday, March 12, 2007

Stirling_my new home

Homemade Bread
My bike

White Christmas
Stirling Castle_Cemetary
Stirling Railway Station
Stirling downtown


Anne-Claire & Dereck
Kitchen
Skinny Bathroom



Well this is where I live. Stirling is located in between Edinburgh & Glasgow. We have our own lovely Stirling castle and the William Wallace monument ( Mel Gibson lookalike ). This village is surrounded by the Ochil Hills and Dumyat is the most famous of the hills. I haven't climbed it yet. I have explored a little bit around the area but trying to pick a good day to spend outdoors can be abit tricky. It is rains randomly and to have a full day of sun is very rare. I have been caught out a few times now without a raincoat or umbrella. I have the mindset that if I don't go out in the rain, I will never go outdoors. I have bought a mountain bike and have been doing a few of the downhill trails in the local area.

No comments: